Cash Detention and Forfeiture Solicitors
Have you had cash seized from you by the police? Perhaps a UK Border Force official has seized your cash from you at the airport. It may be detained whilst officers investigate or they may even make an application for forfeiture.
At Brett Wilson LLP we have a long history of successfully defending applications for cash detention and forfeiture. The law in this area is complicated and it can be a frustrating process when your cash has been seized by the police under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 ('POCA').
Brett Wilson LLP possesses the expertise to:
- Advise and represent you regarding your rights after cash has been seized.
- Provide quality representation to oppose applications for the detention of cash at a Magistrates’ Court.
- Advise you on the preparation of evidence in proceedings for cash detention or forfeiture.
- Provide advice and representation in applications for the return of seized cash.
- Advise and represent you in proceedings for the forfeiture of cash.
For a confidential discussion about your case contact our approachable and knowledgeable confiscation solicitors by sending us an email or telephoning 020 7183 8950.