Skip to main content Make an enquiry

Freezing injunctions

The first strike in civil litigation may take place before any action has even started. Freezing injunctions are draconian and can prevent you from using your own assets for general living expenses and to fund legal advice and representation.  As such, it may be necessary to urgently negotiate or apply for a variation of the Order.

The High Court has the power to issue Freezing Injunctions with a wide ranging control over assets. You may be required to make disclosure under penalty of contempt.

The ramifications of a freezing injunction can be catastrophic for a company or individual. At Brett Wilson we can support you through what can be an uncertain and difficult time, you will gain access to a team of committed professionals who will do everything in its power to help.

Our team is here to:

  • Provide expert advice and representation to parties on the making of an application to vary a Freezing Injunction to ensure outgoings can be met from the outset.
  • Advise and represent parties on the making of an application to discharge Freezing Injunction.
  • Advise parties on the merits of seeking a Freezing Injunction in relation to a prospective claim.

Contact us

To arrange a preliminary consultation or to find out how we can support you, please send us an emailcomplete our online enquiry form or call us on 020 7183 8950.

Simply send us an emailcomplete our online enquiry form or call us on 020 3813 5441.

Contact us to request a consultation

Call 020 7183 8950
or send us a message.

Cookies are used to personalise this website for you and to analyse how the website is being used. You give us your permission to do this by clicking the “agree” button or by continuing to use the website having received this notification. You can find further information on cookies in our cookie policy.