Partnership disputes and director disputes
It is often said that being in a partnership can be very much like being in a marriage. Sadly, it is also true that if things don't work out that partnership or director disputes can be every bit as costly, stressful and time-consuming as an acrimonious divorce.
Obtaining early specialist advice and putting together a considered strategy is normally the key to obtaining the most favourable outcome. Our specialist business dispute solicitors have extensive experience in providing dispassionate legal advice to partners, directors and shareholders and representing them in negotiations and/or legal proceedings.
How we can help
We can assist with the following:-
- Advising you on your rights and obligations
- Negotiating the most favourable exit agreement
- Pursuing or defending claims, including for breach of contract (e.g. breach of partnership or shareholder agreements), breach of fiduciary duty and fraud
- Representing you in any arbitration proceedings
- Arranging and representing your interests in mediation
- Seeking injunctive relief to prevent the use of confidential information and enforce non-solicitation/non-competition clauses
- Insolvency matters
Why should I instruct Brett Wilson LLP?
In short, to ensure that you have the best team fighting for you and to maximise your prospects of success. Our work and client care is of the highest standard. Every matter has partner involvement. We work with a range of top barristers, to suit most budgets.
At the outset of your case we will conduct a cost benefit analysis with you and talk you through your options. We offer honest and pragmatic advice to our clients.
Our business dispute solicitors act for partners, directors and shareholders at businesses of all sizes.
How do I instruct Brett Wilson LLP?
Get in touch with one of our business dispute solicitors by sending us an email, completing our online enquiry form or calling us on 020 7183 8950. If emailing or using the online form, please provide a short outline of your situation.
Where possible, we recommend that you contact us before asserting or responding to any claim.
Costs information will provided following your enquiry.